eBuddy is a great IM messenger that allows you to converse, SMS and talk with your buddies. There are many different eBuddy versions, most for different types of Smartphones, such as iOS, Android, Blackberry or Nokia, however there isn’t a version made specifically for computer. If you wish to use eBuddy on Computer you will have to use eBuddy Web Messenger and open up an eBuddy ID account, all for free. To use the Web Messenger you need nothing but a live internet connection and a working web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox. Simply follow this step-by-step tutorial to get started:
Want to start using eBuddy On PC? Here’s the breakdown:
- Start your Web Browser and visit eBuddy
- Create Your Own eBuddy ID – Open up an eBuddy ID account for Free!
- Import IM Contacts To Your eBuddy Account – Mange set your buddy for the different IM accounts!
- Add Your Existing Contacts To The Account – Add your friends to have them on one list.
- That’s It! Start using eBuddy On PC – receive and send IMs and chat with your friends and family!